Rochester Spoken Word and Writers & Books are holding a design contest for this year’s Listening to the Future T-shirt. Listening to the Future is an evening of prose and poetry readings by area high school students that will take place at Writers & Books on Thursday, April 2. The purpose of the event is to encourage young writers to share their work and to continue writing. The winner of this contest will receive a T-shirt with their logo, a $50 Amazon gift certificate, and a one-year student membership to RoCo (Rochester Contemporary Arts Center).
- Designs must consist of original artwork owned by the submitter.
- Designs must contain the words Listening to the Future and the date April 2, 2020.
- This contest is only open to students in 9th – 12th grade currently attending school within the greater-Rochester area.
- Designs should be high-resolution containing no more than two colors, excluding background (T-shirt) color.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm EDT on Wednesday 3/18/2020.
The winner will be notified via email on or around 3/20/2020.
Please use the form below to submit your entry.
Check out the recaps with pictures from 2017, 2018, and 2019 for inspiration!
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Seifritz at email@example.com.