Rochester Spoken Word and Writers & Books are holding a design contest for this year’s Listening to the Future T-shirt. Listening to the Future is an evening of prose and poetry readings by area high school students that will take place at Writers & Books on Thursday, April 2. The purpose of the event is to encourage young writers to share their work and to continue writing. The winner of this contest will receive a T-shirt with their logo, a $50 Amazon gift certificate, and a one-year student membership to RoCo (Rochester Contemporary Arts Center).
- Designs must consist of original artwork owned by the submitter.
- Designs must contain the words Listening to the Future and the date April 2, 2020.
- This contest is only open to students in 9th – 12th grade currently attending school within the greater-Rochester area.
- Designs should be high-resolution containing no more than two colors, excluding background (T-shirt) color.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm EDT on Wednesday 3/18/2020.
The winner will be notified via email on or around 3/20/2020.
Please use the form below to submit your entry.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Seifritz at firstname.lastname@example.org.