Listening to the Future
Logo Submission Form
Rochester Spoken Word and Writers & Books are holding a design contest for this year’s Listening to the Future T-shirt. Listening to the Future is an evening of prose and poetry readings by area high school students that will take place at Writers & Books on Thursday, June 7. The winner will receive a T-shirt with their logo, a $25 Amazon gift certificate, and a one-year student membership to RoCo (Rochester Contemporary Arts Center).
- Designs must consist of original artwork owned by the submitter.
- Designs must contain the words Listening to the Future and the date June 7, 2018.
- This contest is only open to students in 9th – 12th grade currently attending school within Monroe County.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- All submissions must be received by midnight EDT on 5/20/2018.
The winner will be notified via email on or around 5/22/2018.
Please use the form below to submit your entry.